Personal Information Collection Statement
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. This Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) explains the types of Personal Data we collect and how we process and protect that data. This PICS is governed by and observes the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the "Ordinance")
1. If you provide any personal data to us, you are deemed to have understood the contents of this PICS and have authorized us to collect, retain, use and disclose personal data about you, including but not limited to your name, gender, telephone number, email address, birthday, address, receiver’s name, delivery address and telephone number, your payment and credit card information, user name and password for the following purposes:
a. confirmation of your identity, and operate, maintain or manage your membership account (if applicable);
b. for direct marketing purposes, providing you with regular information on benefits and promotion and online news of our shops (whether through mail, email, telephone, text messages or other available channels in future);
c. processing and follow up on your purchases;
d. carrying out prize draws, games or competitions which you have entered;
e. performing research or statistical analysis for future marketing planning;;
f. enable us to provide products or services which may be of interest to you;
g. investigate incidents of complaints, refunds or exchanges, in order to improve service quality;
h. prevention or detection of crime;
i. disclosure as required by law; and
j. aggregated behavioural analysis
2.You agree that we may disclose and transfer your personal data to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us.
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your personal data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for purposes specified at 1.1 and 1.2 above.
4. We may share aggregate data that does not allow you to be identified with third parties for various purposes (including marketing and advertising), and may use this data in order to better understand your needs and to improve and adapt our products and services.
5. Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any third party service providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at 1.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in 1.1 and 1.2 above.
6. You are not required to provide the personal information that we request, but we may not be able to provide you with our products, services or benefits or you may not be able to login to our platforms or use certain features without such information. You have the right to request access to the personal information we have about you, and to request us to make correction of, update or delete the information.
7. You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
8. You have the right of access to your personal information held by us and request to correct your personal information. You may opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time. You may send your request in relation to the aforesaid in writing to the following address: New LINKS Limited Marketing Department, ,Flat A, 12/F Success Commercial Building 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com In accordance with the Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
9.We use “cookies” to collect data about your browsing when you visit our website, in order to evaluate your browsing activity and habits on our website, in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. "Cookies" are small test files sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. The information so gathered is only used for analyzing your preference in relation to the services we provide. You can decide not to accept the cookies files, but if you do so, certain functionality may not be available.
11. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this PICS, the English version shall prevail.
We may amend or update this PICS from time to time and all information will be governed by our latest version of PICS, available on our website here.
In cases of disputes, the decision of our Company shall be final and conclusive.